Y’all already know we’re fans of ICON Park (see here and here and here and here). Sure, it’s International Drive and many of us locals often roll our eyes at the very mention of anything anywhere near the area. But seriously – if you haven’t been in quite some time, or even at all, to ICON Park, or you think you know what it is, you really should take a trip over sometime soon.
With that, ICON Park has just announced and rolled out a new product that makes it easy for guests to experience all of the entertainment (and food!) it has to offer. It’s called the Play Pass and here’s what it provides:
- Gain entry into top attractions like The Wheel, Madame Tussauds, Orlando Starflyer and more
- Are eligible for incredible dining discounts
- Get access to an all-day happy hour at ICON Park’s Lawn Bar, Deck Bar and Wheelhouse Bar
- Can save big with exclusive retail discounts
- Receive a complimentary digital photo package to commemorate their visit
And if you’re still sitting here wondering if it truly is of value at a price point of $65, the Play Pass ticket is valid for 30 days, so guests can go back as often as they’d like within the month.
What do you think? Interested enough now to go see what all ICON Park has to offer?