Krispy Kreme, the doughnut classics we all know and love (and often the subject of emergency cravings), is celebrating the season with a collection to delight fans of all ages.
I mean the cuteness factor is off the charts, right? And the yum factor is…well, I’m currently drooling so that should say something. Back by popular demand, Krispy Kreme’s springtime doughnuts are a fun and playful take on some of the season’s favorite icons in the form of three deliciously filled doughnuts:
- Bunny Doughnut: Inspired by a spring favorite, this Chocolate Kreme™ filled doughnut is dipped in icing and decorated like a bunny with chocolate and pink icing, and sugar ears.
- Chick Doughnut: Filled with Krispy Kreme’s tasty cake batter, this doughnut is dipped in yellow icing and hand-decorated like a little chick.
- Decorated Egg Doughnut: This delicious interpretation of an Easter egg is filled with Krispy Kreme’s classic White Kreme™, dipped in a fruity flavored strawberry icing and finished with a hand-decorated egg design.
A dozen of Krispy Kreme’s spring doughnuts makes for the perfect addition to any springtime celebration with family and friends.
Or just a special little treat for yourself. At home when nobody else is around.
To see you eat the entire box on your own.
What?! That’s never happened to me….
The spring doughnuts are available for a limited time now through later in the month at all participating Krispy Kreme shops throughout Central Florida:
- Krispy Kreme Winter Park
- Krispy Kreme Millenia
- Krispy Kreme Kissimmee – East
- Krispy Kreme Kissimmee – West
- Krispy Kreme Melbourne
- Krispy Kreme Daytona Beach
“Spring is a time of renewal and optimism, and these fun, decorative doughnuts will put a warm smile on everyone’s face,” – Dave Skena, Chief Marketing Officer for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.