Last night we had the opportunity to experience opening night of the Ringling Brothers‘ globally famous circus. It’s in town for a four-day stint, featured at the Amway Center through this Sunday (1/13). Believe it or not, this was my first adventure with the circus, and a spectacle it was!
Here are a few fun facts about Built To Amaze:
- It will travel more than 30,000 miles over two years on the world’s longest, privately owned train
- The show consists of more than 100 performers
- 17 countries will be represented
- 95 exotic and domestic animals are featured
Sorry for the lack of clarity in the images. I failed to bring my camera – my phone typically does a great job but for some reason this particular lighting wasn’t agreeing with me.
Interested in checking out the circus for yourself? You can purchase tickets here (not an affiliate link).
Huge shout-out to the folks at Amway Center for the wonderful treatment during the show. You rock!
* While we were not encouraged to write this post, we were provided complimentary admission to experience this event. All content and thoughts are our own.