If you’re looking for something really cool to do for the upcoming holidays–in addition to the great suggestion we gave you in visiting Enzian’s holiday event and “Light up UCF”–you should definitely check out First Baptist Church of Orlando’s* superb “The Singing Christmas Trees”. I saw this years-and-years ago, and recall it leaving quite an impression on me.
Boasting over 250k lights, two Christmas trees composed of singing people are the centerpiece to a huge holiday spectacle. If you’re interested in going, or need a little bit of holiday cheer this year, better snatch your tickets up now because there are only six (6) presentations – conveniently sprinkled throughout the month of December to accommodate Central Florida’s busy schedules:
- Friday, December 3rd at 7:30pm
- Saturday, December 4th at 3pm
- Sunday, December 5th at 5pm
- Friday, December 10th at 7:30pm
- Saturday, December 11th at 3pm
- Sunday, December 12th at 5pm
Of course, more information can be found on their website.
* First Baptist Church of Orlando is located just off of I-4 and John Young Parkway