- Despite the name, the Tampa Bay Rays’ mascot is neither a Sting Ray nor a Manta Ray. It is, however, a “Ray of Sunlight.” Does this look like a Ray of Sunlight to you?!?!
- Even though ESPN ran a poorly timed story about Concession Food, I feel just fine after splurging on my once-a-year hot dog. Thank you very much.
- The Camaro‘s awesome “Rear Parking Assist” feature, or what I like to call the “Beep, Beep, BEEEEEEEEEP” feature, does not make me a better parallel parker.
- Evan Longoria and Eva Longoria are not the same people.
- Tropicana Field is indoors and feels a little like going to a baseball game under the Big Top.
Note: Tickets were graciously provided to us for the Girlfriend Getaway Florida program.